New productsNew products · 13 March 2009
Letter to Robin Kinross
New book published by true true true mocking the perverse fanaticism in design.
22-year-old Andy de Fiets, on the verge of graduating from his graphic design studies, writes to his hero: Hyphen Press publisher Robin Kinross. Andy offers unsolicited advice, seeks much-needed guidance, and shares his thoughts on matters such as typography, The Smiths, Islamic fundamentalism, proper clothing, the homeless, dust covers. Andy spots every comma but misses every point. A delightful typographic comedy, mocking the perverse fanaticism in design.
- New book by Robert Bringhurst
- A new book on work of the Dutch designer Karel Martens
- New book Typographic matchmaking
- New book review: Sandberg, Designer and Director of Stedelijk
- New book: Detail in typography
- New book: Edward Wright: readings, writings
- New book: Wim Crouwel: Typographic Architectures