1. Make sure that the fonts you want to install are unzipped before you begin.
2. Choose Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts.
3. Right click in the list of fonts and choose ʻInstall New Fontʼ.
4. Locate the fonts you want to install.
5. Select the fonts to install. To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key while you click on the font files. If you accidentally click on a file you do not wish to install, hold down the CTRL key and click on it again to deselect it. To select a list of adjacent fonts, select the first font in the list, press the SHIFT key, then select the last font in the list. All of the fonts in between will be selected.
6. Click OK to install the fonts.