1. Make sure that the fonts you want to install are unzipped before you begin.
2. In versions prior to Windows XP, Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel. In Windows XP, choose Start > Control Panel.
3. Double-click the Fonts folder. If you donʼt see a Fonts folder in Windows XP, please switch the control panel to Classic Mode.
4. Choose File > Install New Font.
5. Locate the fonts you want to install.
6. Select the fonts to install. To select more than one font, hold down the CTRL key while you click on the font files. If you accidentally click on a file you do not wish to install, hold down the CTRL key and click on it again to deselect it. To select a list of adjacent fonts, select the first font in the list, press the SHIFT key, then select the last font in the list. All of the fonts in between will be selected.
7. To copy the fonts to the Fonts folder, make sure the Copy fonts to the Fonts folder check box is selected.
8. Click OK to install the fonts.