Third-party Service licence
The standard Desktop Licence can be extended with a Service Licence which permits a printer, designer or service bureau to access and work with the font software. This licence is priced at 50% of the basic licence. Since the service bureau licence is an extension of an existing customers licence, it is therefore valid only for output of that customers jobs.
To purchase a service licence, please and provide the order number of the license that you wish to extend.
|Example 1||Original licence||Service licence|
|Fedra Sans L Book||licence for 1 internal user = €72||licence for 1 external user* : €72 ÷ 2 = €36|
|Example 2||Original licence||Service licence|
|Fedra Sans L Book||licence for 1 internal user = €72||licence for 3 external users* : (€72 × 1.25) ÷ 2 = €45|
* Number of users within one company. If multiple companies need to work with the fonts, they will all need to purchase separate Service licences.
- Corporate licence
- Font Licensing Options
- Multiple-User Licence
- Webfont Service Licence Agreement
- Broadcasting Licence
- Self hosting webfont licence
- Font Server Licence
- Educational Pricing
- Upgrading Font Licence
- Font Licensing for Apps & eBooks
- Volume discounts
- Std or Pro fonts?
- Testing Fonts Before Buying