- Nikola Djurek was born in Croatia, studied in Croatia, Italy and finally in The Netherlands at postgraduate master course Type and Media at Royal Academy of Art in The Hague, he earned his PhD degree in the graphic and type-design field. Nikola is a partner at Typotheque, and teaches at Art Academy - DVK, University of Split and University of Zagreb, Faculty of Design. Watch a short documentary film about Nikola Djurek.
- Ping RoundPing Round18 styles
- Diurnal MonoDiurnal Mono10 styles
- Delvard Serif TextDelvard Serif Text8 styles
- Delvard Serif SubheadDelvard Serif Subhead8 styles
- Delvard Serif DisplayDelvard Serif Display8 styles
- MaroMaro8 styles
- Sold Out
Q Drafting Stencils
By Peter Biľak, Nikola DjurekThe Q project includes three physical drafting stencils with the basic shapes needed to construct the capital letters of the Latin alphabet in various styles.
- Sold Out
By Nikola DjurekType specimen presented a typeface family Plotter by Nikola Djurek, with extensive essay by Thomas Maier and Florian Hardwig.
Typonine Sans specimen
By Nikola DjurekTenth Typonine type specimen consisting of two connected publications each 32 pages long.
Surogat type specimen
By Nikola DjurekEleventh Typonine type specimen presenting Surogat font family.
Mote type specimen
By Nikola Djurek, Hrvoje ŽivčićSeventh Typonine type specimen presenting Mote font family.
Nocturno type specimen
By Nikola DjurekSixth Typonine type specimen showcasing Nocturno font family.