- Nikola Djurek was born in Croatia, studied in Croatia, Italy and finally in The Netherlands at postgraduate master course Type and Media at Royal Academy of Art in The Hague, he earned his PhD degree in the graphic and type-design field. Nikola is a partner at Typotheque, and teaches at Art Academy - DVK, University of Split and University of Zagreb, Faculty of Design. Watch a short documentary film about Nikola Djurek.
- Munchenstein TextMunchenstein Text14 styles
- Munchenstein SlabMunchenstein Slab2 styles
- Munchenstein DisplayMunchenstein Display31 styles
- Ping RoundPing Round18 styles
- Diurnal MonoDiurnal Mono10 styles
- Delvard Serif TextDelvard Serif Text8 styles
Münchenstein type specimen
By Kai Bernau, Nikola Djurek, Indra KupferschmidType specimen of the Münchenstein font family resurrects a forgotten design history, bringing the typeface into the modern age, honouring the work of Max Miedinger.
- Sold Out
Q Drafting Stencils
By Peter Biľak, Nikola DjurekThe Q project includes three physical drafting stencils with the basic shapes needed to construct the capital letters of the Latin alphabet in various styles.
Surogat type specimen
By Nikola DjurekEleventh Typonine type specimen presenting Surogat font family.
Mote type specimen
By Nikola Djurek, Hrvoje ŽivčićSeventh Typonine type specimen presenting Mote font family.
Nocturno type specimen
By Nikola DjurekSixth Typonine type specimen showcasing Nocturno font family.
Balkan type specimen
By Nikola DjurekType specimen presenting the bilingual type system Balkan.