- Bahman Eslami is a designer specialized in Arabic type design, animation and creative coding. Reputedly a TypeMedia graduate who works and lives in The Hague, The Netherlands. He has designed the Arabic companion for the large Fedra family and also award winning Harir typeface. He works now in his studio Bahman Design, designing and developing fonts and also tools for designers.
- LavaLava12 styles
- Fedra Sans DisplayFedra Sans Display10 styles
- Fedra Sans Condensed AltFedra Sans Condensed Alt10 styles
- Fedra Sans CondensedFedra Sans Condensed10 styles
- Fedra Sans AltFedra Sans Alt10 styles
- Fedra SerifFedra Serif8 styles
Harir - Reducing Noise in Arabic ScriptTypeface stories by Bahman EslamiOur daily lives are full of noise, but when we immerse ourselves in reading, it seems to disappear. But what if the shapes of the words we read also contain perceptible noise? Does it disrupt the reading process, or do we learn to filter it out?