- Michal Sahar is a Tel Aviv based type designer, graphic designer and a senior lecturer at The Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design, Jerusalem. Since 2017 she is the Head of Typography and Graphic Design Studies at the Visual Communication Department, Bezalel Academy. She is a co-founder of Hagilda type foundry (active since 2002).
- LavaLava11 styles
- Greta Text NarrowGreta Text Narrow8 styles
- Greta TextGreta Text8 styles
- Greta Grande NarrowGreta Grande Narrow8 styles
- Greta GrandeGreta Grande8 styles
- Greta Display NarrowGreta Display Narrow8 styles
Secondary Style in Hebrew TypographyEssays by Michal SaharTraditionally, Hebrew printed typography doesn't have a notion of ‘italic’, a concept linked with the evolution of the Latin alphabet. Hebrew, however, when written by hand used cursive forms taught at schools simultaneously from when children start to read, the informal style hasn’t integrated into printed typography. Michal Sahar proposes a cursive Hebrew for continuous text.