November, utilitarian street signage typeface
November is a rational, utilitarian typeface inspired by street signage. Unlike most signage types it also handles long texts with ease.
Sometimes there are situations when a friendly typeface is just too intrusive. Sometimes you just want a typeface that gets the job done. No fuss, no frills. There are a few such utilitarian typefaces, but they are mostly designed for signage. We wanted to create a typeface that had the same no-nonsense attitude, but could also be used for continuous text. Rational, standardised, more practical than personal.
November is available in three logical widths (Normal, Condensed, Compressed). And when the job takes you around the globe, November is ready to go with you. Supporting not only Latin script, but also Cyrillic, Greek, and Hebrew, November is ready to get down to business in over 200 languages. Arabic version will be released shortly by TPTQ Arabic.
- Major update of November multilingual font family
- November / October support extended to Devanagari and Tamil
- November Slab, a robust slab serif typeface
- November Stencil, a heavy-duty stencil typeface with playful layering styles
- October, an industrial rounded typeface
- Plotter, a typeface family inspired by architectural lettering and drafting